Rosetta Stone® English for grades K–6 is an adaptive blended learning program that supports students’ English language development through academic conversations. The program integrates speaking, listening, and grammar in the subjects of math, science, social studies, general knowledge, and biographies. Combining the language and literacy expertise of Rosetta Stone and Lexia Learning, the program blends language learning with subject knowledge to improve academic achievement.
Rosetta Stone® English:
- Empowers educators to transform instruction, personalize learning for each student
- Helps administrators monitor the fidelity of implementation and gain visibility into how
their schools and districts are performing
- Allows educators to monitor learners’ performance continuously
Lexia® Core5® Reading supports educators in providing differentiated literacy instruction for students of all abilities in grades pre-K–5. Lexia’s research-proven program provides explicit, systematic, personalized learning in the six areas of reading instruction, targeting skill gaps as they emerge, and providing teachers with the data and student-specific resources they need for individual or small-group instruction. The program creates personalized learnings paths for each student through an adaptive placement and scaffolded activities that align to rigorous state standards.
Lexia® Core5® Reading:
- Engages and motivates students in a game-like environment
- Provides progress-monitoring data without a test
- Accessible via iPad, Android tablets, Chromebook, browser, or download
Lexia® PowerUp Literacy™ is designed to help struggling students in grades 6 and above become proficient readers and confident learners. PowerUp helps educators simultaneously address gaps in fundamental literacy skills while helping students build the higher-order skills they need to comprehend, analyze, evaluate, and compare increasingly complex literary and informational texts. Blending online student-driven explicit instruction with offline teacher-delivered lessons and activities, Lexia PowerUp empowers secondary teachers—regardless of their background or expertise in reading—to deliver the exact instruction each student needs to become a proficient reader.
With Lexia® PowerUp Literacy™:
- Address the instructional needs of a wide range of reader profiles
- Engage, challenge, and motivate students to take ownership of their learning
- Help students develop the skills they need to succeed in content-area classes
Lexia® RAPID™ Assessment for grades K–12 helps teachers and educational leaders make decisions that promote reading success. This research-based, computer-adaptive reading and language assessment allows educators to gather predictive, norm-referenced data up to three times a year, with immediate scoring and reports. RAPID for Grades K–2 measures students’ foundational skills in the key reading and language domains of Word Recognition, Academic Language, and Reading Comprehension. RAPID for Grades 3–12 measures complex knowledge, understanding, and application of skills within these domains.
With Lexia® RAPID™ Assessment:
- Administer one-on-one and in small groups for grades K–2 and group-administered for grades 3–12
- Student, class, school, and district reports available immediately at myLexia.com
- Generate instructional groups and links to instructional resources
7800 NE 72nd St.
P.O. Box 145
Walton, KS 67151