Lexia Learning, A Rosetta Stone Company, is one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world. Founded in 1984 with private funding and grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Lexia’s instructional and assessment programs play a critical role in helping educators deliver personalized literacy instruction to millions of K–12 students across the world.
Lexia® Core5® Reading supports educators in providing differentiated literacy instruction for students of all abilities in grades pre-K–5. Lexia’s research-proven program provides explicit, systematic, personalized learning in the six areas of reading instruction, targeting skill gaps as they emerge, and providing teachers with the data and student-specific resources they need for individual or small-group instruction.
- Engages and motivates students in a game-like environment
- Provides progress-monitoring data without a test
- Accessible via iPad, Android tablets, Chromebook, browser, or download
Lexia® PowerUp Literacy™ is designed to help struggling students in grades 6 and above become proficient readers and confident learners. PowerUp helps educators simultaneously address gaps in fundamental literacy skills while helping students build the higher-order skills they need to comprehend, analyze, evaluate, and compare increasingly complex literary and informational texts. Blending online student-driven explicit instruction with offline teacher-delivered lessons and activities, Lexia PowerUp empowers secondary teachers—regardless of their background or expertise in reading—to deliver the exact instruction each student needs to become a proficient reader.
With PowerUp, you will be able to:
- Address the instructional needs of a wide range of reader profiles
- Engage, challenge, and motivate students to take ownership of their learning
- Help students develop the skills they need to succeed in content-area classes
Lexia® RAPID™ Assessment for grades K–12 helps teachers and educational leaders make decisions that promote reading success. This research-based, computer-adaptive reading and language assessment allows educators to gather predictive, norm-referenced data up to three times a year, with immediate scoring and reports. RAPID for Grades K–2 measures students’ foundational skills in the key reading and language domains of Word Recognition, Academic Language, and Reading Comprehension. RAPID for Grades 3–12 measures complex knowledge, understanding, and application of skills within these domains.
- Administered one-on-one and in small groups for grades K–2 and group-administered for grades 3–12
- Student, class, school, and district reports available immediately at myLexia.com
- Generates instructional groups and links to instructional resources
7800 NE 72nd St.
P.O. Box 145
Walton, KS 67151